When you arrive at camp, make sure you are wearing:
(1) BATHING SUIT
(2) SUNSCREEN – To reduce contact between counselors and campers make sure to send your camper with spray-on sunscreen. Also, please remember to pack a face sunscreen stick for your child.
(3) SAND SHOES or FLIP FLOPS
(4) SANDY DAYS RASH GUARD
(5) FACE MASK (REQUIRED FOR ALL CAMPERS)
Campers should pack the following:
• LUNCH & SNACKS – Here are some healthy suggestions: string cheese, apple sauce cups, yogurt tubes, fruit rolls, apples, bananas, crackers/chips, carrots and PB & J sandwiches. Also include juices or water.
• SUNSCREEN – While we have sunscreen, we advise you to send sunscreen with your camper. During the day, we will re-apply sunscreen to make sure campers have adequate sun protection.
• TOWEL – Campers will need a towel to dry themselves after coming out of the water.
• SWEATSHIRT – It’s nice to have a warm sweatshirt on those cooler beach days.
• SUNGLASSES & HAT (optional)
(Please make sure to label all of your child’s belongings.)