When you arrive at camp, make sure you are wearing:
- Bathing Suit
- Sand Shoes or Flip Flops
- Sandy Days Rash Guard
Campers should pack:
- Lunch and Snacks - Here are some healthy suggestions: string cheese, apple sauce cups, yogurt tubes, fruit rolls, apples, bananas, crackers/chips, carrots, and PB&J sandwiches. Also include juices, gatorade/powerade drinks, or water.
- Sunscreen - While we have sunscreen, we advise you to send sunscreen with your camper. During the day, we will re-apply sunscreen to make sure campers have adequate protection.
- Towel - Kids will need their own towel to dry themselves after coming out of the water.
- Sweatshirt - It's nice to have a warm sweatshirt to wear on those cooler beach days.
- Sunglasses & Hat (optional)
(Please make sure to label all of your child's belongings.)